Administrative Tribunals

TIPS offers legal representation and assistance in more areas than just highway traffic tickets. 

We will advocate for clients in the following administrative tribunals:

Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal (WSIAT)
Landlord and Tenant Board
Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC)
Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario
Social Benefits Tribunal (ODSP, CPP, disability tax credit etc.)

Assessment Review Board
Ontario Municipal Board (OMB)
Ontario Labour Relations Board (OLRB)
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Appeal Tribunal
Ontario Highway Transport Board
Ontario Parole and Earned Release Board

Provincial Offences

Have you been charged with a Provincial Offence in Brockville, Cornwall, Kingston, Prescott, Gananoque, Napanee, Ottawa, Carleton Place, Perth, Smiths Falls, Morrisburg, Picton, Belleville and  the Quinte area or anywhere in between. Give TIPS Paralegal a call to discuss your legal matter.

Do you have a trial date or other appearance in Provincial Offences Court and require the services of a paralegal? Let TIPS assist you.

Dog Owners’ Liability Act
Liquor License Act
Retail Business Holidays Act
Ticket Speculation Act
Trespass to Property Act

Ontario Parks Act

Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act

Ontario Heritage Act

Criminal Offences

Have you been charged with a criminal offence?  TIPS Paralegal may be able to provide legal services to you.

Paralegals can represent a client who has been charged and the Crown elects to proceed similarly  where the maximum penalty does not exceed six months’ imprisonment.
Summary conviction offences are the least serious offences in the Criminal Code.
Some examples of a summary conviction charges include:
Causing a disturbance (s. 175),
Possession of a weapon in public (s. 89),
Disorderly conduct (s. 173), and
Public exposure (s. 173(2)) are all summary conviction offences.

A criminal defence paralegal cannot represent clients on indictable offences or super summary offences. With hybrid offences, such as sexual assault, the Crown has the option to elect to proceed summarily or by indictment.
Paralegals must consult with the Crown early on in the matter to determine how the Crown elects to proceed.

If you find yourself in trouble with the law, don’t wait, give TIPS Paralegal a call.

Property Management

TIPS Paralegal has a wide array of services currently offered to property owners. We care about your hard earned money invested in properties and would treat such properties as our own. Our relationships with our property owners go beyond just a legal relationship. Give us a call, you’ll be glad you did.

Don’t hesitate to contact TIPS Paralegal. We will work with you to achieve the best possible solution. Should there be something not mentioned on the list, please contact our team to discuss your needs.

If your a property owner and require assistance in any of the following:

Enforce rental agreements
Occupancy checks
Enforce Tribunal orders
Serve Notice papers to occupants
Collect rent
Collection of rent in arrears
Tenant Application verification (credit check, reference check, employment status etc.)
Landlord/Tenant Disputes

Other Services

At TIPS Paralegal we offer more than just advocating for your legal matter. The following is a list of many services offered by TIPS Paralegal.


All Licensed Paralegals in this firm are Licensed Commissioners of Taking Oaths:
A Commissioner for Oaths is a person who is authorized to verify affidavits, which are statements in writing and on oath, and other legal documents.

“Process serving” is service of process, and is the procedure employed to give legal notice to a person (defendant etc.) of a court or administrative body’s exercise of its’ jurisdiction over that person so as to enable that person to respond to the proceeding before the court, body or other tribunal. Usually, notice is furnished by delivering a set of court documents to the person to be served.

If you require documents that need to be served to an individual, business or a corporation, give us a call. We can serve the required documents and save you the hassle.
Do you have documents to be filed in the courts? We can file them for you.